Returns & Refunds Policy
- There will be a minimum 20% handling charge on all returned merchandise. All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by our packing slip and a pre-approved return goods authorization (R.G.A.) number.
- All returns must be in like-new condition inside the original packaging with all warranty and shipping paperwork included.
- Please contact your sales representative at 1-888-265-9884 (8AM-5PM, EST Monday through Friday) to obtain shipping instructions and your R.G.A. number.
- Premier Energy Store will generally consider returns within thirty (30) days of purchase. Refunds are for the cost of the products only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Any order placed for special (Non-stock) items, or fabricated material, may require a down payment and is subject to a cancellation penalty if cancelled.
- Premier Energy Store cannot accept return of items such as: pumps, hoses, or nozzles etc. which have been gassed or oiled with hydrocarbon fuel or similar product through them. These items require special hazardous handling identification when shipped.
- Premier Energy Store cannot accept returns of “drop shipped” items that were sent directly from the factory to you.
- Due to their product nature, Premier Energy Store may not be able to accept return of certain products. They may need to be repaired by an authorized service technician. Please contact your service representative for instructions on the procedures for these products.
- Payment transactions will show up as Excel Equipment, LLC on your statement.