GPI 110700-04, M-11150S-Methanol-PO Aluminum Fuel Transfer Pump Only, 12 GPM, 115-VAC, Spin Collar Mount
Drop Ship: This item is shipped from the manufacturer via standard ground.
As the pump of choice for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications, the 1115S series is ideal for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Delivering flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 L/min), the GPI M-1115S-Methanol-PO features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 115-volt (ac) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion.
- Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications
- Circuit breaker motor protection extends motor life
- UL listed and CSA Certified & 2-year warranty
- Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting
- Lightweight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
- Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified & 2-year warranty.
- Flow Rate: 12 GPM (45 L/min)
- Type: Rotary gear
- Current Draw: 1.8 Amps
- Motor: 1400 RPM, 1/8 HP, UL listed to US and Canadian standards
- Operating Pressure: 15 PSI (1.03 BAR) - Standard Pressure
- Operating Temperature -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Housing: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Inlet: 1 IN. Female NPT
- Outlet: 1 IN. Female NPT
- Mounting: Spin collar, 2 IN. Male NPT
- 2 year warranty
- UPC: 031401001747
|Flow Rate||12 GPM|
|Power Supply||115 Volt AC|