This GPI M-150S-METHANOL-PO features a rotary gear design and is made from durable and light weight cast aluminum. The 12-VDC motor delivers flow rates up to 15 GPM. The M-150S is the best-selling fuel transfer pump in retail, providing longer run times and award-winning performance year over year. The M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene. The M-150S-E-PO comes with standard nozzle cover and is ideal for applications where accessories are already available.
- Independent lab tested, the GPI M-150S received a Gold Medal Performance award for delivering three times more operating hours than our leading competitor's comparable pump
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty
- Extremely long life and trouble-free operation
- Overload protected motor protection extends motor life
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.
- Flow Rate: 15 GPM (57 L/min)
- Type: Rotary Gear
- Current Draw: 18 Amps
- Motor: 1900 RPM, 1/5 HP, UL listed to US and Canadian standards
- Operating Pressure: 15 PSI (1.03 BAR) - Standard Pressure
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to 125°F (-29°C to 52°C)
- Housing: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body
- Inlet: 1 IN. Female NPT.
- Outlet: 3/4 IN. Female NPT.
- Mounting: Spin collar, 2 IN. Male NPT.
- Power Cord: 18 FT. (5.5 M), 12/2 AWG
- 2 year warranty
- UPC: 031401001723
In The Box
- Includes the M-150S 15 GPM pump w/spin collar
- Power cord
- Lockable nozzle holder
- Tank adapter
- Fuse adapter
- Owners manual
- Additional Information
Flow Rate 15 GPM Motor 1/5 HP Power Supply 12 Volt DC